Feeling depressed & need another mums shoulder to cry on? Maybe you're feeling depressed about something (or everything!). Lighten your emotional load in here!
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us here: http://www.singlemum.com.au/contact/
By honig
Good Grief.. I was really hoping I was lacking some sort of mineral or vitamin for a simple solution :D
By Mum22
Well, could be that too, worth going to your GP and asking for a full blood count, iron, folate, minerals etc, blood sugar maybe? I was in my 20's with my first, mid 30's with my 2nd, and now in my 40's, so life is just taking its toll I think! My firend is younget than me and has grandkids already! but then she gets to hand them back!!!!
By honig
OMG Grandparents at this age.. lordy no... Dr seems to agree that I'm just exhausted, I guess having a baby later in life as well as a teenager takes it's toll. It'd be a lot easier if all the court issues were out of the way and things ran smoothly but such is life. Ive changed my exercise routine, adjusted my snacking and seem to be improving. Yep, where is our respite!