Feeling depressed & need another mums shoulder to cry on? Maybe you're feeling depressed about something (or everything!). Lighten your emotional load in here!
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us here: http://www.singlemum.com.au/contact/
By Boudicca
Hi lovethyself

I am also aware of the critism and at times I am do not wish to open up with family and friends. They have no idea the high stress levels I have sometimes and think that since I only have one child that my life is easy. Having the one child who is under 5 years consumes so much of my time and I do get exhausted. She always looks to me as a playmate when I have so much I need to do.

Each year I do attempt to make some changes to improve my life. This year I'm looking into doing a meditation course to improve my stress levels, anxiety and self esteem.

If you like we can meet up face to face. I'm not sure how I can give you my email address or phone number online without losing my privacy.

Take care.