Feeling depressed & need another mums shoulder to cry on? Maybe you're feeling depressed about something (or everything!). Lighten your emotional load in here!
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us here: http://www.singlemum.com.au/contact/
By wench7
seriously had enough today... just spent the last hour with my eldest daughter having the biggest temper tantrum.... during this time she kept saying how i am a bad mummy and a naughty mummy and how she wants daddy cos he is good! i know she doesnt really understand what she said but it hurt so much... i have done all i can to provide for her and to give her all she could possibly need... all she sees is the fun that gets to have with daddy... she only sees him 2 hours a fortnight!!! I am just so upset right now... it makes me sad to hear her say that about me...
By Mum22
hey there W7, hope things improved for you, some days really need to be written off, hope you're ok now.