Discuss, share info and ideas about accommodation, including share housing, rental tips, public housing, securing your own mortgage, and more...
This topic includes links and general information about Public Housing (Social Housing) of all states and territories of Australia.
Hi,

I'm a 40 year old mature-minded single mum, with a quiet 12 year old.

We are looking to search for a rental property together with someone who is kind, quiet, tidy, and has a good rental/payment history. No smokers, no heavy drinkers etc. Female only, and kids welcome of course.

I can pay up to $350 per week, and am looking for someone that can pay at least $250 per week.

Ideally we could find somewhere with dual living areas, somewhere open and light, that catches the natural breezes.

My preferred living areas would be Maleny (awesome school up there), around Pelican Waters on the Sunny Coast (or anywhere near the beach), or Bribie Island (nice canal estate there).

If we combine our resources we can find someone nice to live, and no longer have to live in these small rental properties.

We have all of our own furniture, so can combine with yours.

I have an impeccable rental record, and my son and I very much enjoy keeping to ourselves, although coming together for a nice chat sounds good too. I am studying at uni, but am financially stable and responsible.

Looking to move around Jan 2018, in time for the new school year. I'm flexible on dates.

Message me if you're keen.

Mel :-)