University and organisation single parent surveys and studies can be found in here
Forum rules: Contact us at forum.administrator@singlemotherforum.com to obtain permission to post your University's or registered non-profit organisation's single mother related requests, surveys and studies, etc here.
My name is Jessica and I am a student at the University of Western Sydney. I am currently undertaking a social research project as part of my degree. I am asking for participants to kindly assist me in undertaking an online survey, which will take about 15-20 minutes. Participants should be single mothers with dependent children in the private rental market. The participants will be completely anonymous and the information from the surveys will be submitted to the University and will remain confidential.

The research project draws attention to housing affordability, to understand the impacts on women of single parent families in the private rental market. The significance of this research project stretches beyond the common represented issue of housing affordability, and delves deeper into the social conditions of lone parent families struggling in the housing market.
This research helps to understand how the private rental housing market is lacking in regards to different household types, affordable housing locations in regards to adequate resources, competition for rental housing, and if housing assistance and social welfare is adequate and the areas that it could be improved.

You can help with this research project by providing your anonymous experiences in the private rental market.

To complete the survey, please visit:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid= ... a5xd229828

Your time is greatly appreciated!