University and organisation single parent surveys and studies can be found in here
Forum rules: Contact us at forum.administrator@singlemotherforum.com to obtain permission to post your University's or registered non-profit organisation's single mother related requests, surveys and studies, etc here.
As a mother of school aged children, has your child ever been accused of bullying? If so, please take 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire by clicking on the link below:

https://ecuau.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4Z8wj9QzTViaYtL

Research Project
The Resilient Abilities and Decision-Making Skills of Mothers of Accused Bullies.

I am currently completing my Honours project in Psychology at Edith Cowan University and looking for participants who are mothers of school aged children. The research has ethics approval from the Edith Cowan University Faculty of Computing, Health and Sciences Ethics sub Committee. The study aims to compare the resilience, coping skills, social support and decision-making skills of mothers with children of accused bullies and those with children who have not been accused of bullying. Participants are requested to fill out a questionnaire that will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. No identifying information will be published and participants are free to withdraw at any time. If you, or someone you know, is interested in participating please click on the attached link that will take you to the information letter and questionnaire.
Please be aware that when the term ‘accused’ bully is used, it refers to if your child has ever been called in to see the teacher or confronted by another child’s parent because of bullying behaviour (i.e. if they have hit, excluded another, called someone names etc.).
Your honesty and help in this matter is greatly valued.

Thanking you,
Erin Jarvis 

Information Sheet for Participants

The Resilient Abilities and Decision-Making Skills
of Mothers of Accused Bullies

Researcher: Erin Jarvis
Degree: Psychology (Honours) ECU
Purpose
Thank you for your interest in this research project. The purpose of this research is to investigate the resilient abilities and decision-making skills in mothers of school aged children, dependent on whether the child has or has not been accused of bullying. It is hoped that with the information ascertained, it would assist the researcher in providing intervention programs to help mothers of accused bullies.
If interested, your involvement would include:
The completion of an online survey. The survey would take approximately 20 minutes to complete. The link is provided above.
Your consent is required. This will grant by you once the completed questionnaire is sent. All data will remain confidential and publication of any results will not disclose your identity. When the study is completed, data will be stored securely at ECU.
Your participation is completely voluntary and you can withdraw at any time without consequence. If for any reason you become distressed with any part of the study, please contact Lifeline (13 11 14) or The Good Samaritans (9381 5555). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, my supervisors or the Ethics Committee on the numbers below:
Erin Jarvis (Researcher) 9447 5518 Myra Taylor (Supervisor) 6304 5728 Guillermo Campitelli (Supervisor) 9304 5736 Ethics Committee 6304 2170

Thank you for your time.
Erin Jarvis
Study approved by the ECU Faculty of Computing Health and Science Ethics Sub-Committee