University and organisation single parent surveys and studies can be found in here
Forum rules: Contact us at forum.administrator@singlemotherforum.com to obtain permission to post your University's or registered non-profit organisation's single mother related requests, surveys and studies, etc here.
CALLING ALL MOTHERS OF A 2-3 YEAR OLD CHILD (OR CHILDREN)

My name is Teagan Spinks and I am from the School of Applied Psychology & Behavioural Basis of Health Griffith University. I am working with Dr Kyra Hamilton on a project about mothers’ decisions for their young child’s eating behaviours. We would really appreciate your insight and help with our study!

What would you have to do?
Participation involves completion of a 20 minute online questionnaire about your attitudes and beliefs regarding your decisions about your young child’s eating behaviours. In addition, if you consent, a follow-up survey one-week later via telephone will be conducted. *Following up with you one-week later is key to understanding your child’s eating behaviours.*

You are welcome to participate if you are:
• aged 18 years and older AND
• the mother of a child (or children) aged 2 or 3 years who usually resides with you
Only one member of any household can participate in the study.

This study is confidential and anonymous.

After follow-up mothers are eligible to go into the draw to win 1 of 3 double movie passes.

If you would like to participate in this study it is located at https://prodsurvey.rcs.griffith.edu.au/MothersDecisions

This project has received ethical clearance (Ethical Clearance PSY/41/13/HREC).

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me teagan.spinks@griffithuni.edu.au