University and organisation single parent surveys and studies can be found in here
Forum rules: Contact us at forum.administrator@singlemotherforum.com to obtain permission to post your University's or registered non-profit organisation's single mother related requests, surveys and studies, etc here.
Dear Single Mums
I’m doing research through the University of Melbourne in both Perth and Melbourne looking into working single parents and work time and care time. Although there have been changing expectations of single parents, including the recent expectation that single parents of school aged children should work, there has been minimal research performed in Australia into how single parents combine paid work and care.

This study is investigating how work time and caring time are organised and experienced by working single parents. It is hoped that this research will provide information that will contribute to discussions of policy and also provide greater insight into how working single parents manage both paid work and care.

CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION

•Are you a single parent (I am also interested in interviewing single dads), not living with a partner
•Do you have at least one child living with you at a minimum of 50% of the time
•Is at least one child younger than 13 years of age
•Do you work full time, part-time or casually

Interested parents will be asked to participate in a face-to-face interview at a public location that is convenient for them (such as a library or a café) or a telephone interview. The interview is expected to last for no longer than an hour.

If you would like to participate email me at d.nockolds@student.unimelb.edu.au or text/call on 0412 081 376. I look forward to hearing from you.

Danielle Nockolds

This project has been approved by the University of Melbourne Human Research Ethics Committee.