Single Mother Pension, and any other Centrelink Benefit - Single Parent Pension / Single Parent Payment (Parent Payment Single) / Sole Parenting Payment, Centrelink Newstart Payment, Austudy, JET child care and Carers Payment, Carers Allowance - read and discuss the latest in here!
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us here: http://www.singlemum.com.au/contact/
By Stacey Dines
With the changes in the Childcare payments 2018 what does it look like for single parents- do they combine your income with your ex to calculate the rate? My child's dad earns a bit less than me but she is in my care full time. I'm tempted to get him to sign up to the new Centrelink changes so that we get more of a return and so that he pays straight away rather than me chasing the money from him. Any advice would be appreciated.