Pregnant and on your own? We'd love to hear about it, and when you're due!
You can post in here to find other single and pregnant mums to share your journey with too! Or maybe even get some advice from those of us that have been-there, done-that!
By unimama4
im a single mum of two little boys. i only just met a guy we are new and taking it really slow but we kinda had too much to drink... etc etc anyway so that was a week ago and normally i would say 'theres no way i would know yet' but ive had two kids and both times i knew about a week before i should have and tested positive up to 4 days before my due date.

im really tight down there and i cant feel my cervix. a couple times ive just out of the blue felt like what i wanted to eat has changed. thing is im still breastfeeding my 19 month old, and hes on all the time and surly i couldnt get preg first time not using anything and while im Breast feeding?

please offer advice im going insane!

Rose.
By Finaleternity
Yes you can get pregnant the first time, I did... one night drunken wonder made me a mummy...
Take a test, find out for sure,... and that will tell you either way ... xoxo good luck
By Finaleternity
Not insane at all.. I was 2 weeks pregnant when I went to the dr.... and it was so early I was told I was not pregnant because the test did not change in the allotted time, it took an extra few minutes and then I got a call from the Dr after leavign with the news.

Go with your gut.. the worst that could happen is that you are wrong.

Good luck