Pregnant and on your own? We'd love to hear about it, and when you're due!
You can post in here to find other single and pregnant mums to share your journey with too! Or maybe even get some advice from those of us that have been-there, done-that!
By Alone82
Hey ladies, I have also found myself single and pregnant. I have a 2 year old daughter and am also 20.5 weeks pregnant with our second (same father). I honestly never imagined I'd end up a single mum until I found out my ex was having an affair with his long term ex (think it was prob going on for a matter of years). So needless to say, I'm feeling very lost and scared right now. I know I can raise the girls myself but I'm finding the thought of going through labour without a partner, feeling like everyone is staring at me and judging me etc very daunting. I'm just trying to hold back my tears and be strong for my daughter cos I don't want this impacting her any more than it has to. Since the split, we've moved back to Adelaide to be near my family which is awesome but I'd love to also meet any other women going through the same thing in this area. Thanks for listening x