Childrens divorce and break up issues, normal parenting issues including breast feeding, toddler woes, baby car seats, booster seats, school holiday and party ideas, , teenager problems, adult children flying the coop - or not! The sheer fun of it all is in here...
By Pocketmamma
Surely I'm not the only mum with a small car and preschoolers? I have two under 5's - small for their age but my oldest will be ready for a booster seat soon and I have a Holden Astra hatchback. From what I've seen so far, booster seats will be too long for my backseats (restricting my view out the back window). Are there any other options? Other than buying a new car of course (I'm saving but at the rate I'm going it will be at least 18 months before I can buy!).
By Mum22
If your kids are small for their age, perhaps you can keep the eldest in the child seat for a bit longer? I kept my son in the child seat until he was about 4 1/2 yrs old as he still fit in it.
maybe do a search online for different styles, and consider the seat-only type if you are allowed to use those types ( trouble with those is when the child falls asleep and there is no headrest!).