Childrens divorce and break up issues, normal parenting issues including breast feeding, toddler woes, baby car seats, booster seats, school holiday and party ideas, , teenager problems, adult children flying the coop - or not! The sheer fun of it all is in here...
As we have recently moved away from the area that we were established in for many years.

I am now having to explain my situation again re: divorced, final orders, the fathers choice not to visit, 6 yrs old invalid birth certificate - childs surname and the surname the child identifies themselves as and as to why DBD wont sign the required documents etc etc

During these conversations Im refering to 'him' as my ex-husband :roll:

I dont want to lay claim to him or want to refer to him as 'my ex-husband' or as such such's father.

Any suggestions as to what to refer these dead beats as other then ex-husband or the father?