Post in here about what happens in or from the Australian Family Law Courts - read the rules about posting first - no identifying names or factors please

Section 121 of the Family Law Act 1975 makes it an offence to publish proceedings or identify people involved in family law proceedings - please ensure that your post does not breach this law.

Never use identifying factors in your posts such as real names, ages, places, etc., or put facts together in such a way that can identify you or any other individual.

Do not name and/or denigrate any magistrate, court representative, lawyer, or other professional or person.
Be aware that any online posts by yourself, including in our Forum, on Facebook or Twitter, etc., can be searched using search engines such as Google, and can possibly be used against you by others in a court of law.

This site does not contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner.

Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please email us at
One more question for the day and hopefully someone can answer.
I will be filing a new application and I don't want 'him' to know our address (been years since he bothered to see child or enquirer)
Haven't notified him that we had moved but years ago had notified him were looking to move to this area.
Can I file a new application using a PO Box?
or is there some other way around this?

I do have a mail redirection in place from our previous residential address.